Sunday, March 20, 2011

Mudcake

It was a lazy Sunday today so I thought I'd bake something. I got my little brother to help me, he's getting pretty good, he's always baking with me! I asked him what he wanted to do and he decided he wanted to have some mudcake.

Here's how it turned out:
Turned out great, and my little brother made half of it, so thanks to him! :)

Recipe:

150 g of dark chocolate
150 g of butter
1 ½ dl of  wheat flour
½ dl of dark cocoa powder
1 tea spoon of baking powder
¼ tea spoon of salt
4 eggs
2 ½ dl of sugar

Preheat the oven to 200C.
Melt the chocolate and the butter. Mix together when cooled a bit.
Mix wheat flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt.
Whip the eggs with sugar into a hard white mousse.
Mix everything together (chocolate - butter, dry ingredients, eggs and sugar).

Grease and dust a 24cm springform cake pan. Pour the mixture in.
Bake for 15 to 30 minutes until a wooden toothpick inserted in the center of the cake comes out almost clean. Mudcake is supposed to be a little raw from the inside so don't bake too long!

No comments:

Post a Comment