Sunday, March 20, 2011

Farewell party cake

I made this one for my farewell "party" at my training place.
I don't have a better picture of this because I forgot to take one!

 It's a choco - cappuccino cheesecake with vanilla topping. Turned out really great!

Recipe:

Base:
200 g Domino cookies (or Oreos)
50 g  butter

Choco-cappuccino filling:
6 gelatin leafs
1 ¼ dl strong coffee
200 g cream cheese
4 dl  vanilla flavoured (whipped) cream
100 g milk chocolate

Vanilla topping:
2 gelatin leafs
2 ½ dl vanilla flavoured cream

Filling:
Cover the base of a 24cm springform cake pan with greaseproof paper.
Crush the cookies. Melt the butter in a saucepan and mix with cookie dust.
Press firmly onto the base of the springform pan.

Put the gelatin leafs in cold water to soften. Make strong coffee. Melt gelatin leafs into hot coffee.
Soften cream cheese with a mixer. Add gelatin-coffee to cream cheese.

Whip vanilla flavoured cream and mix with coffee-cream cheese.
Melt chocolate, add to the filling. Pour into the cake pan and let cool in fridge for 3 hours.

Topping:
Put the gelatin leafs into cold water. Heat up 1/2 dl of vanilla cream in a sauce pan and melt the gelatins into it.
Add the rest of the vanilla cream to cool the topping. Pour onto the filling. Let cool in the fridge for a couple of hours.

1 comment:

  1. I want to share with you all here on how I got my loan from Mr Benjamin who helped me with a loan of 400,000.00 Euro to improve my business, It was easy and swift when i applied for the loan when things were getting rough with my business Mr Benjamin granted me loan without delay. Here is Mr Benjamin email/whatsapp contact: +1 989-394-3740, 247officedept@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete