Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Cupcakes!

I'm graduating from school in a month and my brother's girlfriend is graduating too, so we decided to have a joint graduation party. I'm going to be a practical nurse and my brother's girlfriend is going to be a daycare nurse! We've started planning our graduation already and what we should serve there. One thing we decided instantly was cupcakes. It's sort of our thing, cupcakes, and we made a sample batch last weekend! Here's how they turned out:


 
The icing is a bit off but it was our first try, and as the graduation party is only for our closest friends and family, it's not gonna bother us that much if the icing is not perfect. :)
I'll post the recipe later when I get it from the source!

1 comment:

  1. hey .. looking good, i wish i was there to taste them :)
    - niki

    ReplyDelete